Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Recipe by: Patricia Smith
“This was the first recipe we used with our new air fryer. The perfect chicken for salads!”
- 12 chicken tenders , (1 1/4 lbs)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko
- olive oil spray
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place egg in a shallow bowl. In a second shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and panko.
- Dip chicken in the egg, then into the breadcrumb mixture and shake off excess and place on a large dish or cutting board. Spray both sides of the chicken generously with oil.
- Spray both sides of the chicken generously with oil.
- Preheat air fryer to 400F.
- In batches, cook the chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked through and crispy and golden on the outside. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serve with lemon wedges.