Apple and Kielbasa Salad
Recipe by: Regina Zona
“We had apples and kielbasa and wanted to find a recipe. This is great!”
- 1 package (12 ounces) kielbasa or smoked sausage of your choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- In a skillet, cook and stir sausage in oil over medium heat until browned; set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine apple slices and lemon juice.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, onion, blue cheese and apple slices; add salad dressing and toss to coat.
- Gently stir in sausage.