Bacon and Cheese Quiche
Recipe by: Patricia Smith
“A Pillsbury recipe. The best quiche for brunch EVER!”
- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese (4 oz) SAVE $
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In medium bowl, mix half-and-half, eggs, salt and pepper; set aside. Layer bacon, cheeses and onion in crust-lined plate. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into wedges.