Baked Brie in Puff Pastry with Raspberry Preserves
Recipe by: Regina Zona
“I made this for an Easter party once and let’s just say that I didn’t let a lot of the guests touch it because I wanted it all for myself!”
- 0.5 (17 ounce) packages frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) packages brie cheese, round
- 1/8 cup toasted almonds, slices (optional)
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves or 1/4 cup your favorite preserves
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out slightly.
- Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on).
- Place preserves on top of cheese.
- Place almonds on top of preserves.
- Bundle Puff Pastry up and around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or French bread.