- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Use heavy aluminum foil cut into large squares. Place equal portions of the fish fillets on each piece of foil.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Stir to blend well. Pour this mixture over the fish, sprinkle with paprika and top with onion slices.
- Fold the foil around the fish and seal.
- Grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done