Recipe by: Regina Zona
“I was looking for a way to save a few calories in a quiche and this was easy and delicious!”
CRUSTLESS QUICHE BASE:
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheese (grated (cheddar cheese, swiss cheese or mozzarella))
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup optional ingredients (See Below)
- 1 cup Additional Ingredients:
- cubed ham or crumbled cooked bacon
- chopped broccoli
- chopped tomatoes
- sliced onions or green onions
- chopped spinach
- chopped asparagus
- cooked cubed potato
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, cheese and salt & pepper.
- Stir in any additional ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture into an pie dish, and bake uncovered for about 45 minutes. Or until the centre is set, and not jiggly.