Grilled Sea Bass
Recipe by: Patricia Smith
“We picked up some Chilean Sea Bass from the fancy grocery store around here and found this recipe for it. It is very good but VERY rich – you may want to use the olive oil sparingly because the fish itself is already quite oily.”
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- lemon pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- 2 pounds sea bass
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and sea salt. Sprinkle seasonings onto the fish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the garlic and parsley. Remove from heat when the butter has melted, and set aside.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Grill fish for 7 minutes, then turn and drizzle with butter. Continue cooking for 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.