Mustard Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
Recipe by: Regina Zona
“This is an absolutely delish and easy side dish!”
- 2 tablespoons coarse dijon mustard the one with the whole mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound small waxy skinned potatoes halved, red skinned, dutch baby & creamers work well
- 2 teaspoons parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine mustard, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Add potatoes and toss until potatoes are well coated.
Arrange potatoes on the baking sheet, preferably flesh side down (this promotes a nice browning and crisping).
Roast for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the potatoes with lemon zest and flip them with a spatula to coat.
Return the potatoes to the oven and continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes until crispy on the outside and tender inside. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.